Polytechs a new horizon
Watch the latest movie of polytechs, “Polytechs A New Horizon”, this movie present the story and the futur of our company, based on four pillars, the 4i model, independant, international, innovation, investment.
Polytechs digital platform
Polytechs Products range – specialty masterbatches & compounds with key properties (cling effect, melt flow modification) – distributed across Five Brands : Clean Xpress – The purging compounds, Flow Xpress – Processing Aids & Viscosity Modifiers, PW – The Cling masterbatch, SW of surface modification properties (AntiUV ; Antifog ; Antiblocks ; Slip) and XW : blowing agents.
Patrick Coquelet & François Dugats,
Shareholders of Polytechs.
The safety of men, the quality of products and the Environmental protection are themes priority areas on which we have been engaged since many years. These three themes also embody the conditions of a harmonious functioning within our company, but also in a global way a responsibility to communities and future generations. Also we wish to continue the actions companies in these areas in a logical continuous improvement and I pledge to allocate resources needed to make this project a success is important to us and in which we we invest to sustain and grow the business of polytechs and its stakeholders.
Polytechs has always been able to develop independently for 40 years, the company has never achieved a negative result and represents today :
Safety, Product Quality and Environmental Protection have been priority focuses of ours for many years.
These three focuses also represent conditions for the optimal operation of our company as well as, more generally, our responsibility to our community and to future generations.
Building on the commitment of our President, POLYTECHS is dedicated to developing and implementing a continuous improvement policy in relation to Health, Safety, Quality and respect for the Environment.
This policy is reflected in:
- compliance with all legal, regulatory and other applicable requirements
- exemplary practices including leadership in compliance with guidelines for health, safety and environment
- prevention and reduction of risks affecting our employees, partners and neighbours
- protection of the environment from the potential impacts of our processes and services
- establishment and monitoring of a quality-based process approach
with a view to achieving and maintaining:
- the satisfaction and loyalty of our customers, employees and suppliers
- lower accident rates and improved working conditions
- minimised environmental impact
- assurance of a profitable and sustainable business.
To this end, the QHSE Integrated Management System is developed and implemented in conjunction with key actors at POLYTECHS to achieve and maintain our triple certification.